The apron conveyor is a type of conveying system with overlapping plates commonly used in bulk
handling industries that process materials from waste streams and sand and gravel, ores, soils,
fertilizers, etc. It can carry both large and/or heavy items and is also very suitable for bulk.
We can design a wide variety of models and shapes and include various materials to suit your requirements. Thinks of features such as inclined design. Or the application of durable materials to resist heat, abrasion and wear and tear. We construct an installation that can withstand the impact over a long period of time making it one of the most cost-effection solutions you can find.
- Modular Construction With Time-tested Components.
- Compact And Robust Design.
- Multiple Applications.
- Wide Range Of Products Available.
- Transport Of Hot And Abrasive Cement Clinker Possible.
- Wear Resistant.
- Long Service Life.
- Heat Resistant.
- Conforms To Atex Standards.
- Removal Of Wet Ash – To Discharge Appropriate Ash Particulates.
- Coking Plants
- Blast Furnace Plants
- Metallurgical Plants And Steel Works Facilities
- Cement, Gypsum And Other Similar Industries