Screw conveyors are used to convey the material continuously with the help of a rotating helical screw blade (known as flights) by shear and tumbling effect inside a U shaped trough or a round tube. They are generally used for handling fines of coal, crushed material, powders, cement, chemicals etc.
The periphery of leading side of the helix is provided with hard face welding for handling abrasive material.
Cement, Dry & Damp Fly Ash, Coal Mill Dust, Clinker Dust, ESP Dust, Sepax Dust, Raw Mill/ KilnCooler Dust
Soya bean cake and seeds, De-oiled cakes, Solvent extraction System for Edible oil industry, Sugar (Finished Goods)
Stable Bleaching Powder, Soda Ash, Pue PTA, Hydrated Lime for Paper Industry, Polyfibre Industry and Bleaching Powder Industry, Carcinogen.
Alternative Fuel (Rice Husk /Cow Dung)
Sinter Dust; Iron Oxide Dust; Burnt Lime, Calcined Lime, Pellet Dust
- Compact and easily adapted to congested locations.
- Can be used to control the flow of material in processing operations which depend upon accurate batching.
- Are versatile and can be employed in horizontal, inclined and vertical installations.
- Can be used as a mixer or agitator to blend dry or fluid ingredients, provide crystallization or coagulant action, or maintain solutions in suspension.
- Can be sealed to prevent the escape of dust or fumes from inside the conveyor; or prevent dust contamination from outside the conveyor.
- Can be made out of a variety of materials to resist corrosion, abrasion or heat, depending upon the product being conveyed.
- Can be outfitted with multiple discharge points.
- Shaft less
- Live bottom
- Plug screw